Are you a student at RUC who is looking for a paid job and wish to work with your fellow students and work towards a better university? Are you interested in getting a lot of new friends and expand your social network? Then we have a position for you!
Who are we?
We are the Student Council at Roskilde University. An organization always working to create the best possible RUC for the students. We work to improve RUC through social, political, and academic processes in order to reach our goals.
Have you seen us before?
You might have! Multiple events have been created by the student council such as tutoring, the yearly boat race, the semester starts party and many more. We are a big part of the university election every year, and we cooperate with the different unions.
What does the job require?
- An organizational overview
It is the task of the student assistant to update, maintain and administer the council’s various online platforms such as our Microsoft Teams, mail system, webpage, and app.
- Assist the board with administrative tasks.
A lot of the work requires assisting the members of the Student Council, and especially the chairpersonship, such as setting up meetings, ordering supplies and provide practical support on a day to day basis.
- Ad Hoc, graphic design, creative assignments, and communication.
This work area can be mirrored in the previous point, as many of the ad hoc tasks and creative assignments are in the process of helping various members of the Student Council.
Who are you?
- You are an active student at Roskilde university (active means you are currently attending course or project work).
- You are flexible with the work hours. This position varies greatly in the workload. In some periods it requires more working hours than others.
- You are outgoing and love talking to people whether they are friends or strangers.
- You speak English and are comfortable speaking it at a professional level.
- The average weekly workload is 7,5 hours. However, this can vary a greatly.
- The application deadline is the 28th of February. We expect to do interviews in week 10, with startup and handover in week 11 or 12.
- You can expect to be contacted in regard to your application, no later than the 5th of March.
Please send your application and resume within the deadline to Daniel@sr-ruc.dk.
If you have any questions regarding the application or the job position, please feel free to write an email to Daniel@sr-ruc.dk